Saturday, July 24, 2010

Why is there a Naked Reflection?

Welcome to my very first blog! I’m so excited to have a forum to release and reveal my thoughts to the world! I can only imagine the praises, laughs, judgments, criticisms, and WTF’s that are headed my way!

I was inspired to do this blog as a result of 3 different people within a few days telling me that I always say what other people are thinking, and they asked if I considered blogging. I have always been one to share my thoughts either in writing, speaking, or through my eyes. Remember, your eyes are windows to the soul. So I thought, why not expose myself in blogs??

I anticipate that my Naked Reflections will open a door or two, at least one door in my life and hopefully one in yours. The most important goal for me is to uncover my thoughts and boldy face my Naked Reflections.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the amazing world of bloggin. I will most definitely be following you! So excited to here the wisdoms and jokes you will have for the world.

    Love,
    Danelle

    ReplyDelete